This salty, yet sweet snack is perfect for the upcoming holidays. It works as a gift for friends and family, or an easy treat to bring to parties. Read below to see what ingredients are needed!
- 1 bag of white chocolate chips
- 2 cups of pretzels
- 4 cups of Chex cereal
- 1 cup of holiday colored M&M’s
- 1 cup of peanuts
- 3 teaspoons of vegetable oil
- Sheet of parchment paper
- Pour all dry ingredients (pretzels, Chex cereal, M&M’s, and peanuts) into a bowl together.
- Place white chocolate into a separate bowl, and mix with 3 teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- Put white chocolate into the microwave for 40 second increments.
- Take out periodically to stir and check if it is all melted.
- Once all the chocolate is smooth and well melted, pour it over the dry ingredients.
- Mix all the ingredients together until the chocolate has coated everything.
- Pour the snack onto the parchment paper.
- Once dry, break it up into desired size for each piece, and enjoy!