It’s no surprise that you have seen face masks all over the internet as well as in your favorite stores. But are they really worth the money when you can make it at home for a cheaper cost? Test it out for yourself! Read below to find out the ingredients you will need to create your own.
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil
- Mix both ingredients together.
- Apply to skin in circular motions.
- Let it sit for a few minutes.
- Use warm water to wash off.
This mask will exfoliate your skin as well as remove any dead skin off. The result is nice and soft skin! Perfect for the upcoming winter months.